Today we are very proud to release our new Nano theme! It’s entirely based on what we have been working on over the past 6 months: Our brand new Warp6 theme framework!
Nano is the first theme that’s build with Warp6, our fast and slick theme framework! It takes full advantage of all the latest Warp6 features like semantic HTML5 markup, a mobile theme, a nice and clean administration UI and much more. You won’t find any bloated code or features that will slow your site. It’s created from a developers perspective – simplified, no magic, just a great toolset to develop cross-platform themes.
Nano is an optimized and streamlined framework theme and serves as a blueprint to build your own custom themes. It offers 5 different theme styles to get you started right away. Each style has a slightly different motif and inherits its structure and layout from a default base theme. Those styles themselves will function as a starting point for you to design your own customizations, modifications and enhancements. That’s simply done through inheritance. It has never been easier to have smaller variations of your theme for presentation purposes.
- Available for Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and WordPress
- 5 style variations available
- Choose from 5 colors and 8 fonts
- 1 module style combinable with 4 badges and 6 icons
- Flexible template and column widths
- All Warp framework features are available
If you missed our blog post series about the Warp6 theme framework and all its features here you go:
- Warp6 – Engage
- Inside the Framework
- Warp6 Styles
- Warp6 and HTML5
- Warp6 CSS Framework
- Warp6 Administration
- Warp6 Mobile Theme
Warp6 is cutting-edge! It’s a major step and a great foundation for our future themes. Those themes will make heavy use of Warps astonishing features and possibilites. So hang tight and enjoy the Warp6 ride!
- The mobile theme may look too tiny on our demo server. Please try this link to see how the mobile theme really looks.
- Here is an example of the error page.
- Yes, this theme supports RTL.
- The reported IE7 and IE8 issues are based on a packaging problem. Everything is fixed and working fine now.
- The new tools are next on our to do list and will be released in May.