|Pin Codes 1.1.0 Beta 1 (for VirtueMart 1.1.0)|
joomla template, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, mootools, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, jQuery, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, mootools, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart
PIN Codes 1.1.0 Beta 1 for VirtueMart gives you the ability to sell PIN codes through VirtueMart.
- Upon purchase, the PIN code is automatically sent to the user’s email address.
- Once a PIN code has been purchased and sent to the user, it is marked as ‘sold’ and is attached to the user’s account for future reference.
- Enter PIN codes either manually or import via csv.
- Automatically notifies the administrator when PIN codes reach a minimum limit.
- All of the VirtueMart order forms have been updated to display PIN code information.
- VirtueMart 1.1.0.
- Joomla! 1.5.x
- Joomla! 1.0.x
Known Issues in Beta 1
- VirtueMart Simple Layout has minimal support.
- When large numbers of PIN codes are imported or created manually, the PIN code list is cut off at the bottom of the product form. Workaround: reload the product form.
Pin codes for VirtueMart 1.1.0
1. Create the pin code tables using the following 3 SQL statements:
1. Copy the following files to their respective VirtueMart directories:
2. For the following files, either copy them to their respective VirtueMart directories or copy the edits over to your existing files (search for Greg):
3. Copy the language strings from common/english.php to your language file in the common directory (search for Greg).
1. Do not create pin codes the first time you create a particular product. Save the product first, then close and open the product before creating pin codes. This is unfortunately necessary due to the way the Virtuemart product form is built.
2. Low number of pin codes notification
- You can set, for each product, the minimum number of pin codes. Once that minimum is reached, an email is sent to the administrator.
3. Pin code CSV import file format.
- Header row: do not include a header row; the first row should contain data.
- Columns (they must be in this order):
pin: required; must be alphanumeric
enabled: required; either 1 or 0
product_id: optional; if left empty, the current product's id will be used
- Delimiter: comma ,
- Enclosure character: double quote "
- Sample csv import file:
Download Pin Codes 1.1.0 Beta 1:http://www.mediafire.com/?2ue18v299byhk5t
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...