So here’s the JS
The following combination of attributes can be added to any link to create a tooltip.
- rel=”tooltip” | this enables the link as a tooltip without this no tooltip would be show for that specific link
- class=”ajax” | if you want to call another page using ajax into the tooltip you need to add this class aswell as add the attribute ‘ajax’ with the link to the page you want to call
- ajax=”AJAX_URL_HERE” | this is where you specify the link to the page that you want to pull in using ajax.
- content=”Tooltip content” | this is where you put your main tooltip text including any image using regular html
- multilevel tree menu jQuery
- jQuery Drop down Menu
- Useful and Practical jQuery Image ToolTips
- Fancy share box with CSS and jQuery
- jQuery Bubble Popup
- Rollovers and tooltips with jQuery
- A Simple jQuery Tooltip
- Sexy Tooltips with Just CSS3
- Nice And Simple Toolbar For Your Website With CSS3 And jQuery
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...