This Photoshop Action will show you how to create a professional web layout in seconds.
1. Download and unzip this archive...
2. Click to open the "SleekDesign.psd" file FIRST !
DO NOT TOUCH OR CHANGE ANYTHING THERE !
Make sure in the Layers Panel the “Background” Layer is selected and all the Layers in the “materials” folder are not visible.
3. Once the .psd file is opened and active, double-click the downloaded “SleekDesign.atn” file to load it to your Photoshop Action Panel.
Go to "Window > Actions" menu in Photoshop to open the Actions Panel.
Click on the triangle next to the “SleekDesign” Action Set to expand it, then select the “SleekAction” action.
With the “SleekAction” selected click "Play" button, located at the bottom of the actions palette to run the selected action.
Only tested in PS CS4, but should work with any CS+.
If any problem, please report here...
I used Arial system font to avoid missing font problems, the original was made with Helvetica CY font family.
- Killowatt: Free Website PSD Template
- Lighthouse: Free PSD Website Template
- Perpetual Redux: Free PSD Website Layout
- Photography portfolio website PSD template
- Salon & Spa: Free PSD Website Template
- Free HTML/CSS/PSD Template: TemplatesBox
- Terrion Redux: Free PSD WordPress Template
- Vintage Web Design Portfolio
- Clean and fresh psd portfolio
- KerixMix – Designer portfolio
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...