Traction is the ultimate car enthusiast or garage website. Great features like a custom background image, custom highlight color, dynamic module title colors, and custom fonts, allow you to easily adapt this template to any type of site and totally transform the appearance in seconds! Its responsive design also allows your website visitors to view your site on any device with no problems at all!
This month we have heavily customized the S5 Image and Content Fader module and S5 Tab Show to match the template’s design perfectly. In addition to that you can set the background of the page to any image that you want and set it to be either fixed with the page or scroll with the page.
- S5 Vertex framework platform
- Responsive layout (adapt to any screen size)
- Responsive hide classes
- 95 collapsible core template positions
- 10 custom module suffixes
- Two Custom highlight colors
- Custom highlight font
- Social icons integrated
- Large or small menu
- Custom background from top_row2
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Max body width
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 – Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Joomanager, Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- File compression for core files
- Info Slide enabled
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- Equalizer script
- 100% tableless CSS
- View Current Joomla versions.
- Validates with HTML5
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
- iOS and Android browsers
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content in places you never could before!
- Automatic onclick functionality for tablet sized touch screens. If a device’s screen is detected as touch screen and is of table size, then the menu will function with an onclick method rather than the onmouseover effect that is shown on a laptop or desktop that has a mouse for use.
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules.
- Modules load directly into the menu.
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out.
- Optional sub texts for each menu item.
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item.
- Automatic multi-language menu change. If you are setting up a multi-language site, the flex menu will automatically change if your site’s visitor has a language specific menu setup for their language in the menu manager.
- And much more!