We are happy to announce the release of The Blogazine Joomla template. This is our first template that uses the vertical style of the S5 Flex Menu. The style is designed for any blog or magazine style website that primarily focuses on content. The template includes several Vertex admin options such as the ability to change colors of the active menu item, read more, site buttons and more. We’ve also included 3 different module styles that you can change the color of to whatever you desire via the Vertex admin area. Your site can be set to be left aligned like the demo, centered or right aligned. On the demo you will also notice a background behind the template which can be seen on wide screen monitors. This background is easily set via a URL path in the Vertex admin
We have also included several of our popular modules such as the S5 Tab Show, S5 Box and S5 Accordion Menu.
- S5 Vertex framework platform
- Responsive layout (adapt to any screen size)
- Responsive hide classes
- 95 collapsible core template positions
- 10 custom module suffixes
- Two Custom highlight colors
- Custom highlight font
- Social icons integrated
- Large or small menu
- Custom background from top_row2
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed template widths
- Max body width
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 – Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- 3rd Party Stylings for Joomanager, Tienda, Virtuemart, and K2
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- File compression for core files
- Info Slide enabled
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- Equalizer script
- 100% tableless CSS
- View Current Joomla versions.
- Validates with HTML5
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
- iOS and Android browsers
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content in places you never could before!
- Automatic onclick functionality for tablet sized touch screens. If a device’s screen is detected as touch screen and is of table size, then the menu will function with an onclick method rather than the onmouseover effect that is shown on a laptop or desktop that has a mouse for use.
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules.
- Modules load directly into the menu.
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out.
- Optional sub texts for each menu item.
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item.
- Automatic multi-language menu change. If you are setting up a multi-language site, the flex menu will automatically change if your site’s visitor has a language specific menu setup for their language in the menu manager.
- And much more!