iDeal was primarily made as business theme but due to its flexibility it can easily be used as blog, portfolio, showcase site, church, restaurant, etc. Theme options allow you to design your own home page. Literally! From theme Options you can simply add or remove elements (I’d rather say “sections”), change header and footer background color, upload logo, upload backgrounds (yeap, ready-made backgrounds included to theme package!), change font family for both titles and content (and of course fine tune font size), set links color and many, many more.
Shortcodes are built into WYSIWYG editor, all of require inputs are entered via user friendly dialog screens so no need for any kind of a “generator”.
Filterable gallery template is equipped with jQuery Isotope plugin (license included!), there’s an instant contact page template waiting to be activated, ready-made “standard” Widgets like Flickr, Twitter, GoogleMaps, VCard are already in… I guess the only thing you’ll need is your own content.
- Unlimited color combos
- Fully customizable via theme Options
- Shortcodes integrated into tinyMCE text editor
- Cool jQuery Async content slider with the license included
- Built-in Widgets
- Custom Templates
- jQuery Isotope plugin used for filterable gallery (license included!)
- 30 Google web fonts to select for text and title
- 12 ready made header backgrounds included
- Design files inside (PSD)
- Dummy data file for import to WP included
- Based on Options Framework
- Theme localization file inside!
- 24/7 support