Salt & Pepper Joomla Template
A Joomla Template for Blogs that’s Responsive
Salt & Pepper is a new Joomla Template from Joomlashack. Because it has been built using the powerful and wonderful Wright Framework, Salt & Pepper is Responsive, yet still light and quick to load. The clean design lends itself to suit a large variety of indistries and types of websites that require a blogging capability. However the template is not limited to only blogging sites. This Joomla Template comes with 5 great and versatile colors.
Built using the Wright v3.0 Framework!
Why Should you care what Framework your Joomla Template is built upon?
- If you want your site to load quickly, then you need to have a Joomla Template built with a Framework that’s Lightweight.
- If you want your site to be able to run the latest version of Joomla, then you will need a Joomla Template built with a Future-Proof Framework that is quickly updated with each Joomla release.
Are all Template Frameworks built the same way?
Other Frameworks have taken what we are convinced is the wrong approach. They have integrated tons of features that have made their frameworks bloated, fat, slow, unreliable and tiresome to update and maintain. There is simply a lot more stuff to go wrong in them and more stuff to update with each new Joomla release. Soon you start to realize that when it comes to Frameworks: less is more.
Why is Joomlashack’s Wright Framework Different?
We believe that the Framework should be minimalistic – – it should have the bare minimum to load and function. At 1.2Mb, Wright v1 was already the most lightweight Framework out there: Wright 3 tips the scales at just 563kb! As a result, when compared with other Frameworks,
- Sites built with Wright load quicker.
- Wright-built Joomla Templates are always the first to be updated when a new version of Joomla is released every 6 months.
- Wright works reliably with the most popular and the obscure Joomla Extensions.
The Joomlashack Joomla Template – a “Strictly Joomla” approach to templates
We build light, non-bloated, and simple to install Joomla Templates to make your life easier. We call them “strictly Joomla” because in most cases you are able to install them using only the Joomla CMS and it’s built-in features. This is different from other template companies because they require you to install extra plugins, extensions, and usually need a CCK to get your site to look like their template. Experienced developers have loved our strictly Joomla templates since 2005 because:
- You don’t need to install heavy plugins or extensions to make the template work.
- All these extra plugins and extensions will also need to be maintained and updated with each new Joomla release (every 6 months), as well as made to be compatible with other 3rd party extensions.
- A light and quick-loading template/site is good for SEO.
- Our templates have simpler overrides reducing installation, support, upgrade, and maintenance needs. For example, our Joomla 3.0 upgrade took less than two days to apply to all our templates. In contrast, some companies still aren’t done updating their complicated templates to Joomla 3.0.