The Responsive Under Construction page has a simple and elegant design that will give your users information about your site, whether it be under construction or down for maintenance. Visitors to this page will be able to view and estimated build/down-time counter as well as a featured progress bar for visual representation.
The page is separated in to three sections: About, Twitter, and Newsletter; these areas are easily customized as they all use the default layout of twitter bootstrap, this also goes for adding new tabs if that’s your wish.
- Responsive Layout
- Full Screen background slider
- Progress bar
- Configurable twitter widget
- Newsletter area
- Compatible with Bootstrap 2.0.x
- Uses Bootstrap 2.0.2
- Written in valid HTML5 that makes good use of proper semantics
- Theme modifications are stored in a separate CSS stylesheet to make upgrading easy
- Includes jQuery 1.7.1, minified.
- Firefox 4+
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Opera 11
- Contains both a Html and a PHP version
Remember! Since you’re using Twitter bootstrap, you get all of the functonality and styling that Twitter bootstrap offers by default.