mmSlideShow Free is by far the easiest and best solution for presenting a slide show of photos or images in a Joomla module. Simply upload your photos into a folder from your media images directory, select the folder in the parameters of the slide show module, deploy it anywhere on your website via a module position and “Presto” you will have an instant and beautiful looking slide show!
Because images are automatically picked up from a folder location you could technically drop in an unlimited amount. Not only is that unlimited you can copy the module time and time again select new or different image folders and module positions and you will have unlimited number of slide shows for your website.
mmSlideShow Free also comes with sophisticated parameter options such as size dimensions, player controls and animation configuration.
– Supports JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF image files
– Directory [select directory]
– Select Color [black/red/green/purple/pink/blue/navy/yellow/orange]
– Slide Show Width and Height [specifiy (pixels)]
– Show Play/Pause [Yes/No]
– Show Previous/Next [Yes/No]
– Animation Type [Scroll/Fade/FadeNScrol]
– Animation Direction [Left/Top]
– Animation Transition [Linear/Quatdratic/Cubic/Quartic/Quintic/Sinusoidal/Exponential ..etc]
– Animation Ease [No ease/easeIn/easeOut/easeInOut]
– Animation Duration [specify (milliseconds)]
– Rotation Type [Auto/Manual]
– Rotation Interval [specify (milliseconds)]
+ Current Version: mmSlideShow Free v1.0.3
+ License: GNU/GPLv2.0
+ Language: English
+ Joomla! Version 1.5 Native
+ Browser compatibility: Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4.0, Firefox 5.0, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome 11+, Safari 5+
+ Requirements: Joomla v1.5+ or Joomla v1.6+, php 4.3+, MySQL 3.3+