MADMIN – Metro inspired Admin
What is the true essence of an admin UI about? It surely isn’t about the theme chrome and fancy FX… Well, you know, it’s about YOUR DATA and YOUR CONTROLS that have to stand out and be easily accessible, surrounded by an aesthetically pleasing an soothing interface.
That’s why we created the MADMIN admin theme – a Bootstrap based lightweight admin theme inspired by the Metro design philosophy of flatness, typographic sense and simplicity.
- specially crafted sidebar menu — fixed-responsive, collapsible for small netbook screens and easily customizable
- LESS based CSS with color-themes support — just change a couple variables and have a new color theme in minutes
- in-context help system — using PageSlide, a handy panel with help information can be slided in at any time
- panel type pagess — no page-load delays for your admin UI, and if you want to, you can have an admin UI in one page, or maybe load content via AJAX to the panel pages
- sortable tables — the Tablesorter plugin is included, together with special styling to make it blend-in
New in v1.6
- upgrade to Bootstrap 2.2.2
- upgrade to Font Awesome 3.0
- add default-Bootstrap styles for primary and info buttons via
New in v1.5
- upgrade to Bootstrap 2.2.1
- multi-level sidebar dropdown menus
- MADMIN styling for all Bootstrap elements (buttons, tabs, tables…)
- even more icons via the IcoMoon icon-font
- fixes to browser compatibiility bugs
As expected, 100% valid HTML5 and 100% CSS powered.
The CSS is build with LESS CSS, but the style CSS is commented and well organized, so if you don’t like LESS you don’t need to care about it.
Some lightweight “batteries” are included: jQuery, HTML5Shiv, Tablesorter, PageSlide, Google Code Prettyfier.
- Internet Explorer (8+)
Check out the Theme Docs page of the theme preview, it probably has everything you need explained. If you have any problems, drop me an email (you will find my email address inside the theme’s README file).
As usual, I provide you with all the graphics and assets used in creating the theme. You have a Fireworks .PNG and two Photoshop .PSDs, but they were only used for sketching, as the design is CSS based.
I offer 1 month full support since buying the theme. For any “bug-fixes”, if any, I will still be available after this time.