No one ever says you need to be more passive, dormant, or sedate. JS Active is a sporty, spirited, and energetic Joomla Template with a new ‘dynamic dropdown menu’, 6 color combinations with a total of 84 module style options, accordion option for module display, and a ‘full page’ background image. Active’s open and image-rich design layout as well as the 84 module style options make it extremely versatile and work well for a huge variety of websites.
Built on WrightJS Active is built using versatile and dynamic Wright Framework. The Wright Framework is our magnum opus. The Wright Framework is a major upgrade to our previous methods of creating templates. The name is in honor of the famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, because the framework is like a blueprint. It provides a solid, yet lithe foundation to build from, and helps to keep the entire template together while merging some unique features and tools. Because JS Active is built on the Wright Framework, it will quickly and easily become a Joomla 3.0 Template.
- Dynamic Dropdown Menu.
- 6 Color Cominations.
- 84 Module Styles.
- Accordion Module Option
- Full Page Background Image
- Elegant typography.
- One Zip file for 1.5/2.5
- Styles for Shackslides image slider
- Progressive enhancements.
- Custom module chrome.
The following is included with the purchase of the active template:
- The template install file.
- Source Graphics used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work with default Joomla, and that bugs in Active if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- 6 Color Styles.
What’s NOT Included
- The sample content seen in the demo, including articles and sample images.
- The images used in the demo do not come with the installation zip file.
- Guaranteed help with template setup, customization and usage, except what may be found by posting in the Community Forum.
- Joomla usage help.
- Shackslides from Joomlashack