Error: 500 – This IP can’t make requests for that application.
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
- an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
- a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
- a mistyped address
- you have no access to this page
- The requested resource was not found.
- An error has occurred while processing your request.
I just installed and started auto tune, and get the following error after entering facebook, google+, and sourcecoast id:
- Facebook API Error: This IP can’t make requests for that application.
- Facebook Application configuration could not be loaded. Please check your App ID and Secret Key.
How to fix it
Login your Facebook Developer APP
Click Setting and select Advanced tab
removing all the server whitelist ip, in your Facebook app advance configuration
if you ussing sercurities like cloudFlare service please try to turn off it.