Since long, we have got familiar with traditional contact forms, emails, forums etc., as a bridge to connect with the community/customers and these tools help us quite alot indeed. Yet, several inherent drawbacks still occur and to some extents you might find yourself in following circumstances:
- Need a new web 2.0 tool to build a constructive conversation with your community?
- Love to hear from your customers/community? They have many ideas to improve your products!
- Doubt that your current feedback systems are efficient enough? Too many emails, scattered forum or repeated feedback submission?
- Find it difficult to monitor feedbacks in priority?
If so, our JA Voice is highly recommended, it presents a web 2.0 oriented approach other than traditional emails or forums that enables gathering thoughts, ideas, feedbacks from users / customers in an organized structure, where ideas can be commented, voted up or down in a transparent way.
- Open idea sharing, commenting, voting up and down
- Powerful web 2.0 comments system integration: DQuis, IntenseDebate
- Multi Language support
- Email Customization: Full set of email templates, multi language email
- Design & Layout Customization: Templates & CSS files customization
- Addons: modules JA Voice Workflow, JA Voice Latest Voices