HotJoomla Extention – The “HOT Joomla Gallery” module is a fully configurable, simple Joomla gallery module, based on jQuery. Just enter path to your images and your gallery is ready. Control other parameters to make your gallery works better with your theme.
You can enable or disable image descriptions. It’s possible to change number of thumbnails. “HOT Joomla Gallery” is XHTML/CSS compliant and cross-browser compatible, tested on IE6+, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari.
Spice-up your Joomla website easily and free!
Open module parameters in Extensions > Module Manager > HOT Joomla Gallery. You’ll see that some default parameters are already there. However, you should change some of them to accomodate module for usage on your site.
- FOLDER: Where your images are stored, relative to Joomla root directory.
- ENTER DATA: Fill this only if you need photos with description text. Otherwise, leave this empty and all photos from selected folder will be shown without description.
- TIMER: How long one photo will stay on screen. Time is in milliseconds.
- DESCRIPTION TEXT BACKGROUND COLOR: Self explanory.
- DESCRIPTION TEXT COLOR: Self explanory.