HotJoomla Extention – Brand new module HOT Effects Rotator. It’s simple, yet powerful Joomla slideshow module. This module makes slideshow presentations with selection of 9 transition effects. It’s fully configurable, simple image rotator, based on jQuery 1.4. In module parameters, you have control over module display. You can change width, height, and select effects parameters. It’s possible to add internal or external link for each image in rotation. Also, if you like, you can write description text for any Joomla slideshow image in rotation.
- Select one of eight transition effects plus random mode (randomize effects)
- Select number of slices for slice based effects
- iPhone-like control buttons (enabled or disabled)
- Left/Right navigation buttons: Always enabled, enabled on hover or disabled
- Optional pause rotation on hover
- Optional links for each image in rotation (link can be opened in current or new window)
- Optional description text for each image in rotation
- No conflict jQuery mode, so you can use it together with other non-jQuery based extensions
Open module parameters in Extensions > Module Manager > HOT Effects Rotator. You’ll see that some default parameters are already there. However, you should change some of them to accomodate module for usage on your site.
- SLIDER WIDTH: Numerical value for width of the image slider module in pixels (in example 500).
- SLIDER HEIGHT: Numerical value for height of the image slider module in pixels (in example 200).
- FOLDER WHERE IMAGES ARE STORED: Type folder (relative to Joomla root) where your images are stored. Don’t include leading or trailing slash (in example you may enter images/stories).
- OPEN LINKS IN A NEW WINDOW: Select whether to open links in a new window or not.
- EFFECTS: Various parameters regarding transition effects.
- IMAGE NAME: Image name with extension (in example articles.jpg).
- IMAGE DESCRIPTION: Description of the image. It will be displayed if enabled.
- LINK: Link for this image, starting with http://. You can use internal or external links (internal link example http://www.yoursite.com/index.php, or external link http://www.google.com). If you don’t type link, image would be displayed without link.