GalaxyStar is a beautiful theme with unique features. It’s easy to use, easy to customize. If you are a photographer, business, or a designer – this theme will suit all types.
The main part of the theme is the workspace in which you create your work. Depending on the template used, the content will be different, and these are the available templates:
About Us template
What We Do template
The theme allow the use shortcodes in the content of posts and static pages. Inserts are designed for easily embedding videos, creating quotes, dividing the text into columns, etc.. Managing the theme is done through the administration panel for that particular theme. At the bottom of the side panel there are buttons to popular websites. You can select up to 5 from 36 presets.
Tested with WordPress 3.5
Valid, semantic HTML5 and CSS3
Color Options with Backend Color Picker
PSD files included
How to update our theme?
1. Install the new version of the theme.
2. Activate the theme.
3. Click the “Update” link – the Menu Appearance-> Themes (similarly as in the case of the “Install” link, which is referred to in the documentation).
4. Assign a previously created menu to the theme again – Menu Appearance-> Menus-> Side Menu (also is written in the documentation).
5. Remove the old version of the theme.
Before installing the new version of the theme, you should create a backup of current theme directory.
1. Log in to the server, where the theme was installed by using FTP or SFTP.
2. Copy the whole theme catalog to your hard drive as a backup.