A little information about FlexSlider
FlexSlider was built to serve up the best responsive jQuery slider around. I had built a few implementations of responsive sliders on different client projects and noticed that there was a glaring hole for plugin support with the concept. I wanted to build a plugin that would serve the newest of beginners, while providing seasoned developers a tool they could use with confidence. What has come forth is this, FlexSlider. I plan to maintain this plugin and provide support to users implementing FlexSlider into their sites. Responsive web design can be tricky, but I hope that FlexSlider serves to uncomplicate the process, just a little bit.
FlexSlider has been verified in Safari 4+, Chrome 4+, Firefox 3.6+, Opera 10+, and IE7+. iOS and Android devices are supported as well. jQuery versions 1.3+ are supported.
- Support for multiple sliders (supported as of v1.6)
- iOS swipe gestures (supported as of v1.2)
- Callback API (supported as of v1.7)
- CSS3 transitions (supported as of v1.8)
- Addition of carousel options (visible slides, # of slides to move on animate, etc.)
- Custom configuration support for smallest file sizes possible.
- More theme options
No known issues at this point. Feel free to call out any problems you find over in the Community section!