Surely I’m not the first but after recently being asked by a visitor about nested shortcodes I figure I would fool around with the idea. Adding this snippet to the functions.php of your wordpress theme will let you fool around with the following nested shortcode [link][my_text][/link]. No tricks just pass $content into do_shortcode() and works like a charm.
- Add a login link to the wp_nav_menu
- Display total published words in “Right Now” admin dashboard
- Add custom links in 3.0 admin quick nav
- Add parent page slug to body_class
- Truncate description within categories admin panel
- Rewrite the search results slug to /search/term
- Browser detection and OS detection with body_class
- Better SEO automatically remove stop words from slug
- Update: Create custom post status messages in admin
- Unlimited number of child pages using wp_list_pages
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...