Today we want to share a fancy content rotator with you. It shows some image with a headline and sub-headline in each slide and allows navigating through the slides using the thumbnails that also contain a headline. Hiding the thumbnails will reveal a scrollable text container and the navigation arrows will move up so that one can navigate to the previous or next slides.
We have two examples, one with autoplay and one without:
- Example with autoplay
- Example without autoplay
For the HTML structure we will have a main container, the content wrapper and the container for the thumbs. Each cr-content-container needs an ID assigned which we will reference in each thumb with data-content:
The default options are the following:
We hope you like this little content rotator and find it useful!
- Fullscreen Background Slideshow jQuery
- Nivo Slider jQuery Plugin
- A Slick jQuery Image Slider Plugin
- TN3 Gallery jQuery image gallery with slideshow
- Awkward Showcase – A jQuery Plugin
- Portfolio Image Navigation with jQuery
- Image Zoom Tour with jQuery
- Fullscreen Image 3D Effect with CSS3 and jQuery
- 3D Gallery with CSS3 and jQuery
- Rotating Image Slider with jQuery
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...