To initialize the script use the following:
The first parameter taken by TINY.slider.slide is the variable name used for the object instance. You can also optionally set width and height parameters for the applicable direction you are sliding. If it is not set the width or height will be automatically calculated using the offsetWidth/offsetHeight of the first list element. This script has been tested in all major browsers and is available free of charge for both personal or commercial projects under the creative commons license. Community support is available here. Paid support is also available, contact me for details.
- Slideshow(Mootools 1.2)
- SmoothGallery 2.1
- Simple jQuery Spy rolling Effect
- Coda-Slider jQuery
- Fancy jQuery Pagination Plugin
- A Better Blogroll Slideshow Tabs (jQuery )
- Custom Content Slider with jQuery
- a jQuery content feature like MailChimp
- jQuery morphing slideshow gallery
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...