What this script does is adds an element to the body when you roll over a certain object. That element's appearance is predefined with css (positioned absolute and styled) so all we need to do is fill the element with content, calculate mouse position and make it move accordingly. When cursor is moved over he object, element moves with it and when cursor roll out, the element is deleted.
The script takes a title attribute of an A tag and place it inside the popup element.
Html looks like this:
- multilevel tree menu jQuery
- jQuery Drop down Menu
- Interactive Picture with jQuery(Image Tips)
- awesome jQuery and CSS3 Contextual Slideout Tips
- jQuery image AdSense(Image Tips)
- Image Preview Gallery
- Links With URL Preview
- Animated Navigation Menu From Stratch jQuery
- Simple CSS3 Dropdown Menu
- Nice Menu : CSS Animation & jQuery Animate
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...