|Drupal 7.7 released|
joomla template, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, mootools, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, jQuery, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, mootools, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart, drupal theme, virtuemart, phpBB styles, virtuemart
Drupal 7.5, a maintenance release which fixes security vulnerabilities is now available for download. Drupal
7.6 7.7 also fixes other issues reported through the bug tracking system.
Note: Drupal 7.7 is just Drupal 7.6 with a fixed VERSION string (7.6 was reporting itself as 7.5). No other changes.
Upgrading your existing Drupal 7 sites is strongly recommended. There are no new features in these releases. For more information about the Drupal 7.x release series, consult the Drupal 7.0 release announcement.
Drupal 7.5 only includes fixes for security issues. Drupal 7.6 also includes bugfixes. The full list of changes between the 7.4 and 7.7 releases can be found by reading the 7.6 release notes. A complete list of all bug fixes in the stable 7.x branch can be found in the git commit log.
Drupal 7.5 was released in response to the discovery of security vulnerabilities. Details can be found in the official security advisory:
To fix the security problem, please upgrade Drupal.
What is included with each release?
We make two versions of Drupal core available, so you can choose to only include security fixes (Drupal 7.5) or security fixes and bugfixes (Drupal 7.7). You can choose your preferred version. We are trying to make it easier and quicker to roll out security updates by making security-only releases available as well as ones with bugfixes included. We hope this helps you roll out the fixes as soon as possible. Read more details in the handbook.
- (#634616) AJAX now responds to 'click' instead of 'mousedown'.
- Testing was performed to make sure this doesn't affect major contributed modules, but could cause issues.
- (#1164852) The 'translatable' flag on fields added via the UI now defaults to FALSE, same as fields added via the API do. Contrib modules such as Entity Translation can allow toggling this back for sites that need it. An upgrade path will be included in a future release to bring all legacy fields into compliance.
- (#1083982) Remote streamwrappers are now supported, because of fixes to where drupal_realpath() is called.
Drupal 7.6 and 7.7 introduced an issue in node data migration in the Drupal 6 upgrade path for foreign language sites that migrates node bodies as untranslatable but assigns language to the data which makes nodes appear in an unsupported state. If you are looking to upgrade a foreign language Drupal 6 site, use Drupal 7.5 for now, and track progress on the issue at http://drupal.org/node/1164852#comment-4807524
Arcording to Drupal
Recommended Web Hosting For Bloggers and Designers
I recoomended Webhostings for Bloggers and Designers because I am freelancer, working with thousand clients in the worlds. Most of them will use those hosts.
- Fast, Reliable, Affordable
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- And More...