EMSlideShow (component + module + mambot/plugin)- it’s a fresh breath for your website layout. Animation on the front end it’s very eye-catching way for visitors to see some important info about your featured news, products, articles! EMSlideShow have very wide range of settings which make you able to customize it. All styles of the front end interface could be easily changed using CSS styles. You can change all images (navigation, preview and etc.) You can change all text and links styles to make it looks close to your site design! So using EMSlideShow you can build your own unique site view! Customers will never let your site pass!
– AJAX Slide Show (No Flash here!)
– Categories support (with ability to show each category images for particular section of the site)
– Advanced Settings to avoid AJAX libs conflicts
– Module + Component + Mambot for content management from Joomla backend – Easy to customize and easy to control!
– All styles of the front end interface could be easily changed using CSS styles
– Work in FireFox, IE6, IE7, Opera, Safari
– Upload images from server directory (scan directory option)
– Batch images upload functionality
– W3C validate!
– Ability to insert EMSlideShow into content articles (using installed EMSlideShow mambot/plugin)
– Support Joomla 1.0.X and Joomla 1.5
– Ability to add description, title and link for every image
– Ability to switch between 2 modes : auto slide show and manual mode (change images using navigation arrows)
– Top slidebar (with preview of the images from current category)
– Possible to turn off every front end interface unit (Top slidebar, navigation arrows, bottom info bar)
– Possible to use few EMSlideShow modules at the same page
– EMSlideShow support next files formats : JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF
– Version for Joomla1.5 implemented using new classes and structures (not used legacy plugin)