Echo is a clean and simple, but a very powerful and a highly customizable portfolio theme, aimed at anyone who needs a showcase. If you’re looking for a gorgeous portfolio theme, then you’ve just found it.
Echo comes with an excellent customer support and a bulletproof documentation file that discusses every aspect of the theme in details, ensuring you don’t face any difficulties in setting up the theme and maintaining it.
Creating your website has never been easier and more enjoyable with Echo.
Echo comes with an easy to use theme options panel that gives you full control over every design element throughout your site. From the slightest detail, to the most important options, Echo has pretty much got everything you’ll ever need. On top of that, every option is throughly explained, just in case you don’t fully understand what the given option is all about.
Rest easily, ‘cause Echo has got you covered on all fronts.
- Carefully handcrafted
- Semantic, clean and valid HTML5
- Coded with progessive enhancement and SEO in mind
- Strong focus on user-experience, usability, and beautiful typography
- WordPress 3.0 ready (featured images, custom post types, custom menus)
- Extensive, unbranded theme options
- Excellent customer support
- Extensive documentation
- Localisation support
- 4 custom widgets: Twitter, Flickr, Popular Posts, Text Widget (customized For embedding videos, images, and other content.)
- 7 Widget areas
- Template pages (Full Width, Home Template, Ajax Contact Form, Portfolio 1 Column With Sidebar, Portfolio 2 Columns With Sidebar, Portfolio 3 Columns No Sidebar, Portfolio 4 Columns No Sidebar, Portfolio 4 Columns With Sidebar)
- Column shortcodes
- 1, 2, 3, 4 column portfolios (supports video)
- jQuery ajax contact form
- Unlimited color schemes
- jQuery prettyPhoto lightbox
- Awesome jQuery slider
- Custom fonts
- Readable and well-documented code
- Threaded comments
- Drop-down menus
- Custom default gravatar support
- layered PSDs for customisation
- Custom 404 page
- 960gs framework
- Print-ready stylesheet
- TimThumb php script for image resizing