Ecclesia is a WordPress theme created with church websites in mind. Flexible and easy to use, this theme will help you bring your church website to the next level.
Ecclesia theme main features:
- 5 color schemes + unlimited color variations – select one of the 5 ready color schemes, then use color pickers to adjust the colors to your needs.
- Backgroung image options – set your own background images in the options panel. Select whether background should be repeated, centered, aligned to the top, etc.
- Flexible frontpage layout – set frontpage layout in the theme options panel (choose between several combinations), then place widgets in 8 widgetised areas.
- Carefully crafted typography – simple and beautiful, optimised for legibility.
- Events manager – enter information about upcoming events, then display them in the events section and via widgets anywhere on our site.
- jQuery slider – easily create slides in the theme options panel. Slides can contain images and text (heading + description).
- 18 custom widgets – enhanced recent posts, page in a widget, events, contact form, social media buttons, flickr, and many more
- Widget layout and color options – for every individual widget select if the layout should be boxed or un-boxed and adjust widget colors using color pickers.
- Typography shortcodes – create pullquotes, floated frames, buttons, boxes, etc.
- Easy columns shortcodes – create column layouts anuwhere in your content with a few simple codes.
- Multilevel drop-down menus – this theme supports WordPress menu options, you can create complex navigation using simple drag & drop.
- AJAX contact forms – contact page template, widget and shortcode
- Theme options panel – very easy to use, every option is clearly described within the panel.
- Well documented – clear and concise documentation will guide you through the theme setup.
- Quality code – clean and well organised PHP and CSS .
- Ready for translation – PO files included.