JS Cube is an adaptable, all purpose, and versatile Joomla Template and comes with 6 color styles in light and dark variations, CSS3, and 11 collapsible module positions. Plus, you can easily customize the column layouts, background style, logo and other elements from the template parameters.
JS Cube has a wonderful and nifty feature. It has 4 module styles including one, that you guessed it, makes the modules look like cubes. Since it comes with 6 theme colors and 4 internal colors for the modules, it gives you a total of (6 x 4 x 4) 96 possible color combinations.
JS Cube is built using versatile and dynamic Wright Framework. The Wright Framework is our magnum opus. The Wright Framework is a major upgrade to our previous methods of creating templates. The name is in honor of the famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, because the framework is like a blueprint. It provides a solid, yet lithe foundation to build from, and helps to keep the entire template together while merging some unique features and tools. Because JS Cube is built on the Wright Framework, it will quickly and easily become a Joomla 3.0 Template.
- 6 Template themes
- 11 collapsible module positions.
- Elegant typography
- One Zip file for 1.5//1.7/2.5
- Progressive enhancements
- Custom module chrome
The following is included with the purchase of the cube template:
- The template install file.
- Source Graphics used to create the template, allowing easy customization of template graphics.
- A guarantee the template will work with default Joomla, and that bugs in cube if found will be fixed in a timely manner.
- Access to the Community Forum for help with template setup, customization and Joomla usage.
- 6 Color Styles.
What’s NOT Included
- The sample content seen in the demo, including articles and sample images.
- The images used in the demo do not come with the installation zip file.
- Guaranteed help with template setup, customization and usage, except what may be found by posting in the Community Forum.
- Joomla usage help.
- Shackslides from Joomlashack