Whilst building the eco handbags store we spent a good while working with the new Magento e-commerce system. After a few days of testing our client decided to switch to our in-house CMS, as their staff were already familiar with the system.
Thinking it was a crying shame to let our fabulous work go to waste, we decided to put our template files online here for other brave souls to play with!
Want a web site something like this one? Give it a try!
- SEO Mods: Main page content appears before the Column, Footer & Header blocks.
- Lightweight CSS Menu: Root categories listed in the header (as above).
- Site-wide Footer Links:: Specify links to the various areas of your site (as below).
- Designed using Magento version 1.1.6.
How To Use
- Unzip the downloaded archive (download below).
- Copy extracted files in to your store directory structure.
- Navigate to the Magento admin panel (ie.www.mydomain.com/admin), then the Design configuration tab (System » Configuration » Design tab).
- Select the name of your website from the (Current Configuration Scope) dropdown.
- In Default (under Themes heading), enter eco_fashion and click save config.
- Remember to disable page caching (System » Cache Management) whilst testing!
- Have fun!