This months Compassion design is great for non-profit and charity organizations alike. The design includes overrides for modules like the S5 Image Slide and S5 Image and Content fader. You can easily swap out the background images in the template admin area and Compassion is built on the Vertex Framework so you get all the other normal goodies that come with Vertex.
- Vertex Framework
- 93 collapsible core theme positions plus 4 mobile positions
- 5 custom module suffixes
- S5 Flex Menu integrated
- Choose fluid or fixed theme widths
- Custom column, page and row widths
- Mobile device support
- Designed with CSS3 – Limited support for IE7 and IE8 through PIE
- RTL language support
- Drop down panel
- Google Fonts
- SEO optimized
- Hide component area on any page
- Fixed tabs
- Menu scroll to section
- Site shaper available (WordPress install that includes demo data)
- PSDs included
- Multibox enabled
- Lazy Load enabled
- Tool tips enabled
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3 with browser specific calls
- Compatible with the following browsers:
- Firefox 1.5+
- Opera 9+
If you do not want to use this menu you can simply turn it it off from the template configuration page.
Take your website to the next design level by using the robust and feature rich S5 Flex Menu System. Organize your links with ease and show content in places you never could before!
- Multiple columns for menu items or modules
- Modules load directly into the menu
- Group sub menu items into the same column or fly out
- Optional sub texts for each menu item
- Optional menu icon images for each menu item
- And much more!
Need Some Help?
- Be sure to check the tutorials on the demo for more explanations and examples.
- Many questions can also be answered in our FAQ area.
- If you still aren’t sure or have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask on the forum.