* Bootstrap Hotel * Version: 1.0 from 12th January 2013 * Author: appman
Bootstrap Hotel is a professional hotel template designed entirely using Bootstrap. It’s designed for fast and easy booking after studying numerous different hotel websites. The most attractive aspect of hotel websites is large images and minimal text and this theme exemplifies that. What’s more is that it loads fast!
Most other hotel websites have an external booking engine added to the site that looks totally different. This theme provides 3 different versions of the booking form to make it available on almost all pages. This convenience allows a smoother booking experience for the user. Bootstrap Hotel is all about showing the user the best features of the hotel. It also contains some niceties such as the ability to view the room while booking.
It’s also compatible with any of the themes from http://bootswatch.com/ and we’ve included the LESS files – making it very easy to change. You can also easily add and remove components as it’s based on the bootstrap framework.
Home page with booking form
Stand alone booking page for selecting rooms and dates
Facilities and services – 2 column
View rooms – 3 column
Custom Google map of the hotel
A general page with the booking form on the sidebar for any other pages you may want to add
A typography page so you can easily use the premade styles
- Compatible with Bootstrap 2.2.x
- Uses Bootstrap 2.2.2
- Written in valid HTML5 that makes good use of proper semantics
- Theme modifications are stored in a separate CSS stylesheet to make upgrading easy
- View the layout without styles to see the well-formed, bare markup
- Includes jQuery v1.8.3, jQuery UI v1.9.2, Quicksand 1.2.2, SocialCount – v0.1.4, jQuery Nivo Slider v3.1
- Bootstrap Twitter – http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
- Bootswatch – http://bootswatch.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
If you have any problems please contact us at https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/appman
Hotel images taken from pixabay.com, flickr.com and promotional content