- Start collecting email addresses for your next big idea today!
- Just hook up the form submit to your backend (tip: you could use http://mailchimp.com ).
- Complete with AJAX form submit and animated response messages (error and success messages). Try the live demo!
- Make it your own by changing the background and form patterns.
- Use pattern makers, such as http://bgpatterns.com/ and http://www.colourlovers.com/patterns/add
- Customize and extend with standard Bootstrap elements.
- Ready-to-use design and layout.
- Fully responsive layout which works beautifully on mobile.
- AJAX form submit and animated response messages.
- Client-side form validation (simple) with error message.
- Customizable CSS background.
- Social icons (Font Awesome).
Includes Bootstrap, jQuery, html5shiv, Open Sans font (CDN), Font Awesome, two default images (stars.png, stripes.png).
- Placeholder file AJAX endpoint (contains example response messages)
- Replace with your backend script
- Set up your backend script which stores email addresses ( http://mailchimp.com has API, which you could use)
- Configure AJAX endpoint pointing to your backend script in launch.js (default is submit.html)
- If you change the form background pattern, configure formBgWidth in launch.js