AutoTweet NG Free posts from Joomla to social channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
* All plugins are customizable: account, category to post for, link position, post for modified articles, textusage for message, hashtags, usage of metakey information and more.
* Works with most SEF extensions. Tested with: sh404sef, JoomSEF, AceSEF and – of course – Joomla! embedded SEF support.
* Automatic message resending
* AutoTweet NG posts also later published or republished articles.
* AutoTweet NG comes with message management and resend policies.
* AutoTweet NG supports articles with present publish date.
* Manual approval feature
* Multichannel architecture: You can post to multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
* Support for multi language sites.
* Support for direct messages
* Create your own Facebook App
*** Rule Engine ***
The rule engine is a great way to consolidate, automate, and organize your social channels. You can define rules according the following concepts:
– Category is/not included
– ONE/ALL/NONE of the terms
– ONE/ALL/NONE of the word terms
– Author (creator or editor) is/not included
– Catches all
– Match to a regular expression
– Language (*, en-GB, etc) is/not included
– Access Levels (Public, Registered, etc) is/not included
*** Restrictions/Limitations of the free version **
– Channels are limited to 2 channels. So you can create 2 channles only.
– No support for Yourls, or other shorteners. Only Tinyurl is supported.
– No cronjob support.
– Only the Content-Extension plugin is available for free (All other plugins are included in the Pro subscription).
– Support is provided for free
* Version 6.3.4/6.3.5 – Maintenance release *
– Minor Fixes
*** Version 6.3.3 – Stable – 20th November 2012 ***
– New admin notifications on Connection Errors
– CB, JomSocial, SobiPro plugins updated
– K2 plugin – Content Polling feature, to load imported RSS articles
– PHP 5.2 compatible (Only LinkedIn requires PHP 5.3)
* Old Version 5.10 (4.12 for Joomla 1.5): Major release for new Facebook authorization process; Bugfix for problem with administrator string in the url.