Ario Lite is the lighter theme version of the original Ario Dark template. Crisp and clean, Ario Lite boasts vibrant colors in a light and dark mixed theme that is highly flexible, versatile and easy to customize. If you are looking for a versatile template that breaks the mould when it comes to harnessing Joomla’s power to manage content, then Ario Lite may just be the template you are looking for.
What can Ario Lite do for you?
We’ve made Ario Lite highly configurable to let you easily adapt the site’s layout using the various content display options. This means you can combine suffixes for varied styles and choose a page layout per component. We’ve made intelligent modules that allow one module position to display modules as if in a table layout of 3 columns and two rows without using tables, and 6 module positions by calculating the widths based on the number of modules assigned.
Other cool features:
There’s a transparent, 4 level suckerfish menu system with sub-level indicators, font switcher, and 21 useable module positions (18 virtual). Let’s not forget what you have come to expect from JoomlaJunkie, Ario Lite is CSS and XHTML validated and fully optimized for SEO. The CSS has detailed descriptions and has been refined.
Ario Lite also boasts a detailed style guide and setup guide to get you started plus we’ve tightly integrated the template code which allows you to get your template install up and running with virtually no hassle at all.
Want to know more?
Here’s a complete list of Ario Lite’s amazing features:
- Configurable columns (layout)
- This means you can choose the ordering of the templates 3 columns (2 sidebars and the content area) in the content layout, specific to any component. On the website demo home page you can see the order is “left – content – right” but on the search page it is “content > left > right” and on the contact us page it is only content and no sidebars. The beauty of this is, you can configure this for any component you have installed on your site.
- Intelligent Modules
- These allow one module position to display modules as if in a table layout of 3 columns and two rows without using tables and 6 module positions by calculating the widths based on the number of modules assigned.
- Mix and Match module suffixes
- Module styles allow you to change the way a module within the template will look, by applying a pre defined style. This is done by setting a parameter in the module called the suffix. With Ario Lite, we are using suffix combining to allow much more flexibility when creating a module and applying a style to it.
Other features include:
- Out of box install
- Font Sizer (Normal, Large or Extra Large)
- Toolbar menu
- 4 level transparent suckerfish menu
- 3 intelligent Module Positions expanding up to 18
- Fully XHTML and CSS Validated and Compliant.
- Template recoded / reworked to work out of the box on standard Joomla! install.
- Fonts included and SEO optimized
- Multiple layout options
- Refined CSS
- Detailed style guide
- Semantic markup / seperation of presentation and content
- Comprehensive setup guide
- Fireworks source included
- Fully compatible IE6, IE7, Safari 2, Firefox 1.5+ (mac +win), Opera