Advanced Slider is a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily create powerful sliders using either XML , thus making the slider much easier to setup and maintain, or using HTML markup. The plugin also provides an easy to use API which will allow to further enhance the functionality of the slider and make it possible to integrate it into your own application. Please take a look at the list of features below.
- XML /HTML support – The XML support provided by this plugin makes the slider very easy to setup and maintain but you can also use HTML markup. If you choose to use HTML , you have the flexibility to structure the slides either as an ordered / unordered list or using DIVs
- Inline HTML content – You have the option to specify HTML content inside the slide itself. You can add any type of content, even Flash or YouTube/Vimeo videos
- 100+ possible transition effects – Instead of predefining only a few transitions, this plugin provides several properties, each property having from 5 up to 23 possible values. These properties can be combined to obtain hundreds of transitions
- 100+ customizable properties – There are over 100 properties that allow you to customize the look and feel of the slider
- Over 10 slider skins – There are over 10 slider skins to chose from. Also the PSD layered files (or PNG in some cases) are offered, so you can modify the color and size of the elements
- 7 Scrollbar skins – Also there are 7 scrollbar skins, 6 of which have 2 versions: for light and for dark background. The layered PSD files are included, but you can change the size of the scrollbar, or of the thumb, from within the CSS .
- Easy Integration – You can easily integrate the slider with other 3rd party scripts, like the lightbox scripts (prettyPhoto, colorbox, fancybox, etc.) which will allow you to open YouTube/Vimeo videos, flash content, higher resolution images etc.
- Built-in Lightbox support – Advanced Slider integrates the popular prettyPhoto script to allow you to easily add lightbox content. You can chose between 6 lightbox themes and you can also specify the width and height of the YouTube/Vimeo videos or the flash content that you add to the lightbox.
- Thumbnails – You can add thumbnail images either as tooltips when you roll over the navigation buttons or in a thumbnail scroller, which supports mouse scroll, wheel scroll, scrollbar, thumbnail captions and thumbnail tooltips
- Show/Hide – You have the option to hide and show on hover the arrow buttons, the slideshow button, the timer animation, the captions and whole thumbnail scroller, or only some elements of the scroller, like the thumbnail scroller buttons, arrows or scrollbar.
- Fully customizable – You can easily change the position of the elements or even replace the default graphics (preloaders, arrows etc.) with your own.
- Multiple sliders on the same page
- Captions – Add captions with simple text or HTML text. You can also define a custom size and position for each caption
- Links – You have the option to add a link to each slide
- Auto slideshow – You can set the slider to auto slideshow mode and you also have the option to pause the slideshow mode on mouse hover
- Shuffled images
- Public methods – allow you to control the slider using outside input (e.g. gotoSlide(3), nextSlide(), previousSlide(), getSlideAt(2) etc.)
- Callback functions – The plugin provides a few callback (transitionStart, transitionComplete, slideOpen, slideClick etc.) functions so you can detect, for example, when a transition starts or is complete.
If you have any questions or need assistance integrating the slider, please feel free to ask; I will gladly help you. Also, if you like this script, please take a moment to rate it .A lot of work was put into this slider and it really works as advertised. The majority of buyers rate it 5 stars but if you plan to rate it lower than 5 stars I would really appreciate if you contact me first with your suggestions/complaints; maybe I can resolve those issues. Thank you!