The perfect solution if you desperatly need to scroll something. You can scroll anything you want.
How to use:
- scrollerWidth = The width of the scroller.
- scrollerHeight = The height of the scroller
- itemsVisable = Number of items that are visable in the scroller
- itemsScrolling = Number of items that scroll at the same time
- scrollInterval = Set time (miliseconds) to activate automatoc scrolling
- scrollAnimation = Time between scrolling starts and stops
- scrollRewind = Time to scroll back to item 1
- scrollPrefix = Prefix for some classes (multiple scrollers on 1 page)
- buttonSettings = Button settings: “hide” (no buttons), “show” (always visable) or “hover” (visable when hovering the scroller)
- buttonPosition = Position of the buttons: “topLeft”, “topRight”, “bottomLeft” or “bottomRight”
To add a backround image to an item, you only have to put an image in the item. Just give the image a class called “itemBackground”. Warning: Put the “img” tag at the end of the item!
If you want a highlight for the text, add “wrapLight” or “wrapDark” as a class to the item.
If you want to add a link to the scroll item, just add an anchor tag to the item and give it a class called “itemLink”. Warning: Put the “a” tag at the end of the item!
The plugin is created and tested with jQuery version: 1.4.2