Many Search Engine Optimization experts says that Google SEO that is stopping people from spreading the awesome content. Though there are many reasons on the list but Google SEO plays a very important role in this.
Almost every blogger today write the content which is rich in keyword to assure a specific percentage of the keywords in that particular blogspost. Their motive behind is to get listen in the search engine for that particular keyword search.
In point of fact, if you want to get more and genuine visitors on your website, then you have to write the good content. Content is the king and no one can deny the fact that if the content in the website is good and to-the-point, no one can stop your website to get ranked in leading search engines.
However, keyword optimization is equally important but good content is the main thing. The bloggers need to write the good and unique content and then optimize it with rich keywords. Below is a detailed list of steps that one must follow to search engine optimization for the content.
1. Writing the awesome content is the foremost thing. Write for the readers and not for the Google. Keep the targeted audience and their taste in mind while writing.
2. Summarizing the content with two to three word phrases is next important step. Summarizing the main idea of your post creates an interest in the reader to read your post.
3. Keyword tool is an excellent tool to scrutinize, what people are actually looking for. Get the most searched topics and then write the content based on those keywords. Google Adwords keyword tool is considered as best to give the keywords results and its search terms. From the popularity of search terms you can actually make out the topic to write on.
4. SEO optimized title is next in the list. You can use the popularity results given by the keyword tool to add an optimized title to your post. Make sure that the title of your post is not more than 60 characters. There are certain plugins available which are used to get the full length title in the search engines, even if your post title is shorter. Platinum SEO Pack and All in One SEO are some of such plugins.
5. Meta description is the next thing I want you to know about. It is the 160 character posts which actually act like the sales pitch for your post. Meta description is the short narrative which is shown when your post is shown in the search result or when someone shares your post in social network websites. Make sure that the Meta description you are using is captivating for both readers as well as the search engine robots.
6. Using the optimized images is another good idea in the row. When you use an image in your post, make sure that you use an alt tag describing the image and use the keywords in the description if possible. Adding the screenshots is also a great idea.
7. Linking your post to highly relevant resources also helps greatly in getting SEO optimization. If you add the actually relevant links, readers are assured that they are at right piece of writing. Even the search engines prefer captivating such posts which have resource links.
In a nutshell, focus more on the reader’s choice and quality content rather than the SEO strategies.